Monday, July 13, 2009

Claire Needs Your Help!!

I entered Claire in a Sugar and Spice photography contest for little girls on my friend's photography blog. The winner will win a free photo session with her, and frankly we would love to win, plus you all know how adorable Claire is! The voting starts today at noon, and you can log on and vote as often as it will let you. So help us out, go check out her BLOG and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!! Here is the photo I entered, isn't she so cute??



Seriously, go VOTE! again, and again, again!!

Oh, and we could only enter once per family, so Isabelle and Abigail are mad at me... but here are some pictures I took on the same inspired day...


ABIGAIL


ISABELLE


And here is the cute picture of my beautiful niece Hannah that I entered as well since she was staying with me all last week!



But seriously, go VOTE!! HERE for CLAIRE now!!

2 comments:

Denise H. said...

Oh My Heidi!!! All of your girls are Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!

I would be in heaven taking their pictures.

Good Luck!

Heidi Maloy said...

Thanks Denise, I would be in heaven with you taking their pictures too!!