Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

First, I have to start by sharing that I just ate about a quarter of a cheesecake while I was getting caught up on everyone else's blogs- thanks a lot. I will try to post again soon with some fun pics, since I know Jodi only likes blogs with pics. They are coming... don't get your panties in a bunch. Secondly, it was so fun seeing everyone, except notably Nic, T, and fam... but it just reminds me how you should all move closer to me ;) since I know how much you all dream of being Utarded!!
And, I just have to say that Wicked was awesome!!! And here is an attempt at some random happiness- albeit short and sweet and not nearly a complete list...
I LOVE...
-obviously, Cheesecake
-Chris, Isabelle, Abigail, Claire, and Zachary
-all my California family
-my awesome blank canvas house with endless possibility for projects (aka The Maloy Manor)
-my quilting craziness
-my laptop, so i can do this in bed
-my almost neverending supply of cute serveware, glassware, dinnerware, silverware
-my newly fenced and sodded yard
-lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer
-the fact that all my laundry is done, and most of it is even put away
-that my kitchen is clean right now- sweet
-that I had cheesecake, chocolate souffle with chocolate custard, and buttermilk cupcakes with fresh strawberry frosting for dinner last night!!!!
-that the toilets are clean right now
- that my bff lives in my neighborhood
-that Chris thinks I'm cute even when I'm not
-that we still like to smooch 11 years later, and I'm still better at it, and I can still take his breath away, and catch him off guard
-that everyone is healthy, and happy, and learning, and growing, and all that stuff
-that I can watch TV, surf the internet, send e-mail, and play games on my new phone!!
-ice cream, ice cream, ice cream
-that even though I'm 30, I can still eat cheesecake and ice cream
-and my all time favorites- a good conversation, and good food- preferably together
-visiting home
-coming home
-when my kids are playing nicely and not fighting
-those rare sweet moments that are truly authentic and memorable
-when I remember what is really important and truly makes me happy!!

3 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

i know...close but no cigar.

seems like a good time was had by all. (and trust me, it was a better time without my cranky fat old self)

love your happy random list. it seems like cheesecake was mentioned several times...it must really make you happy.

and yes...we haven't given up on moving up there yet. that's still our "in the future" goal. i mean cupcakes for dinner? that's quite the incentive.

gimme a call today (my phone won't call out right now...but it will take calls...)

Jodi Jean said...

great list!!

you know what would make me happy?? if you would email me the wicked pictures ... gosh that would make me happy.

L4GWTW said...

Heidi I can't believe how old we are getting. I saw that your oldest just got baptised and for me it was my second child who just got baptised. I can't believe how kids are getting. I hope everything is going great with you and your family. Check out my blog sometime. I would love to hear from you. After all we do have some fond memories in Hawaii. Stacey Paxman (Davey)
http://l4gwtw.blogspot.com/