Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wicked

Here is Kemari and I at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood to see WICKED!



Scott and Amanda were smart enough to come with us...

Jodi got to come, while Robby stayed home with Aidan- sorry, Robby!!

Here is all of us-the Marks', Amanda, Dad, Mom, Scott, Me, Jodi, Kemari- FUN

Here are Kemari and I with the Capitol building behind us, waiting to go in...

My very cool Mom and Dad...

We're here... we're here...

So- for those of you who don't know- Kemari is my new neighbor/new best friend in Utah. When I said I was going to Cali for my Dad's graduation- she wanted to come and it turned into a very fun Girls weekend. We shopped, ate great food, talked a whole lot (one night until 6am- how old are we???), and she got to meet my awesome family (she says she understands why I am the way I am a whole lot more now), and obviously we got to see WICKED- which was wicked awesome by the way- if you get a chance- go see it!! What a great weekend- did I mention no kids or husbands?? What's not to love about that? AND, we got to celebrate Kemari's thirtieth birthday- what an old lady!

2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

huzzah, wicked was fabulous. and kemari is one cool chick. i had a blast with you ... thanks for coming.

Nicole Shelby said...

fun times...

of course, she'll never truly understand you until she meets me - and how patient and understanding i've been to you all these years! just kidding...

i am very glad you had such a wonderful time