Friday, January 9, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Some of you may have thought that my previous post was just dreaming... and I guess it sort of was, but sometimes dreams become reality... and this time they are! Chris and I just booked our first cruise- and it is to no other than the Mediterranean! We will fly over to Barcelona, we'll spend a couple days there, then we leave for a 7 night cruise of the Western Mediterranean. We have a day in Malta, Florence, Naples, Rome, and Cannes... and we are SOOO excited!
Napoli - Castel dell'Ovo by Davide Cherubini.
Naples

Time doesn't change by ©-YALE (YAnnick LEfevre).
Cannes
Aurorus Reflectus Colosseo by Stuck in Customs.

Rome
Portal de l'Ă€ngel - Barcelona by MorBCN.
Barcelona

The battering by blurredfoto / Aron.
Malta

Florence. Ponte Vecchio. by egold.
Florence
Norwegian Gem | Papenburg | 12.08.2007 by Michael Kuiper.
Our Cruise Ship- the Norwegian Gem
Norwegian Cruise Line Food from the Dawn by dave.wolanski.
What would a Cruise be without GREAT food and lot's of it! I'm SOOO excited about all the great food we are going to get- on the ship, in Italy, and France, Spain- YUMMY!! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!


5 comments:

Kemari said...

fun fun! You will fall in love with this trip I can tell! And there will be another Nielson when you return!

Stephanie said...

Wow! That sounds like so much fun. Now how long do you have to dream about your trip before you go on it?

CurlyCraze said...

Now that you mention a Mediterranean cruise, it hits me - that is the cruise Mark and I have always agreed we'll do someday :) You'll have so much fun!

Scott H. said...

I believe I was the only one to mention Mediterranean Cruise in my vote...So I take credit (as it was not one of your listed options).

How awesome though!!! Combine the ease of Cruising with the Beauty of the Mediterranean! Have fun!!

Ashlee Marie said...

Oh, Heidi~~~ That is my DREAM vacation. I'm sure you'll just love it. I don't have anyone who could or would take care of our kids so we're stuck taking them everywhere with us for the next dozen years. But that cruise is my plan for our 30 year anniversary! Enjoy! (It's fun to have another college friend have a blog! I just found yours on Alysha's, if you want to be invited to mine email me at amprisbrey at aol dot com and I'll send back an invite.)