Monday, April 7, 2008

Camera Happy

Hello Bloggin' World- also known as my siblings! As most of you know, I'm a lazy photographer- in other words I love having the pictures- I love playing with the pictures- but I'm not very good at taking the pictures. One, I'm usually having too much fun in the moment (hence the reason i didn't take one pic while my family was here last week) And two, Chris spoiled me and got me a great digicam when they were still pretty new, so it's nice but it's big, and not convenient for on the spot picture taking. We got Abby one for Christmas, yes, I know she's spoiled, but it wasn't working for me the other day- SOOOOOOO, since we are making a pilgrimage to Cali soon I decided a new, quick, and good small camera was in order- being the rational person that I am, I was forced to research obsessively on the internet last night until the wee hours of the morning. I would have taken even longer to make a decision but I'm hoping it gets here before we leave for our trip- so that was a longwinded way of saying, I'm excited because I'm getting a new camera this week. And hopefully having a great new toy will motivate me to actually use it and get some fun shots of our vacation! And more importantly, hopefully costco online, and UPS are working with me and I get it before we leave!
See ya all soon- Love ya

4 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

hopefully it arrives before you leave, it would be a bummer if it didn't!!! whereas i am waiting for book 2 and 3 of the twilight series to arrive in the mail (supposedly they are gonna arrive on the 9th, we'll see). can't wait to see you!!

Nicole Shelby said...

so...after all that buildup and exhaustive research...you didn't say what kind you decided was heidi-worthy. (and we know you like nice things...)
i am very happy with my sony cybershot. (which is why, i bought my second one). mom is canon through and through. i don't remember what jodi has. dad has the freaking awesome rebel (which i'm jealous of, but intimidated by, and scared of for reg use) but i've never seem him use it since christmas. probably too nifty for family occasions, and only for "arty-projects".

so, what did you get? or, what is it you are waiting for?

plus, sorry, i did get the invite, it was in my mailbox, i hadn't gotten the mail and didn't realize it. what a bum! thanks for the doubles.

also, call me! i need to know what music you want for the baptism...so i can try to practice and not make a fool of myself, and not ruin the baptism.

love ya, chickadee, so happy to be seeing you soon!

Nicole Shelby said...

kay...go to my blog now...i uploaded way too many pics from belle's baptism day...

and i even have more!
i narrowed down 396 pics...to 197. i think i have more editing to do.

had way too much fun today!

love ya, nic

Nicole Shelby said...

waiting...