Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Strong Armed

My sisters both have blogs that I never read, and I've been told I should have one too. I figured that since I'm the older and wiser sister, it's about time I should share my insanity. I can say that since they are probably the only ones who will read this. I also figured since I am the lone sister in Utah- this might help keep them caught up on the craziness I call life, and maybe even a cute photo or two- although I'm not quite the photographer Nicole is! And so begins the ramblings... and since it's almost midnight, I bid adieu!

3 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD! its great! i love it. we like pictures, so get better at taking them! i need to see my cute neices and nephew!!!!

lova ya! can't wait to see you. post a picture of your hair, i need to see exactly how similar we're gonna look (hey if you want rachel can cut it and then we really can be triplets!)

Nicole Shelby said...

strong armed...
it's just true...i love you and want to see you and keep up with you and all that.

you always say you don't have anything to write...but you always have plenty to talk about! besides yourself (who is fascinating), you have one husband, three girls, one boy, one new house, upteen piano students, a bff, church callings, quilting, etc. i'm sure there's blog-fodder in there for sure.

love you, and welcome!
hopefully you'll get addicted!

Scott H. said...

Hey, don't forget about little brothers not-oft published blog. I don't write too much so you don't have to read as much! or I'm just too busy, however you want to look at it. Anyways, I love ya sis, so come check out my blog as well.