Monday, March 16, 2009

Isabelle Is Spoiled!

Isabelle's sisters were very worried about Belle's birthday since we were not planning a friend party for her. They were afraid she was missing out or somehow being deprived- let me assure you that she is in no way deprived, in fact she was spoiled rotten!!

I redecorated her whole bedroom, and am still finishing an awesome quilt for it. We also got her a new pink bike with matching pink helmet! And a cute new outfit complete with new shoes! Grandma Grace sent her a special music box, and couldn't decide between two, so apparently another one is still on it's way. Grandma Connie and Grandpa Mark got her her very own guitar! And she loves it, Chris was trying to teach her some chords last night. And her Aunt Patty took her by herself for a day of shopping, she was planning on getting her an outfit, and Isabelle came home with 3 cute outfits complete with accessories, and they even went to lunch!

So, yes, Isabelle had a fantastic birthday that dragged out for more than a month of gifts, and she was absolutely spoiled rotten!! Thanks everyone for showing such love and care towards Isabelle! She is growing too fast into such a pretty and smart girl!







4 comments:

patty maloy said...

I swore I commented on this? I really did and it was a good one too!

sonnymaloy said...

So since I didn't go shopping with them I'm not include I see.

patty maloy said...

Sonny you know we're a team what's your's is mine and mine is mine!!!!

Love Ya!

Jodi Jean said...

happy birthday belle! i'm glad it was a good one. it sounds fantastic.