Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Build-A-Monkey

Abby has been asking for a Monkey from Build-A-Bear for almost as long as I can remember--- wasn't she elated when Grandma Grace got her a gift certificate for Christmas. (I've been promising to post these pics for almost as long- Oops ;) But in procrastinating Heidi fashion- here they are! She loves her Monkey, named Hannah in honor of her cousin, (who had just left prior to making the monkey). She has since taken "Hannah" to show and tell at school, and can hardly sleep at night without her, and you can't see it in the pics, but even got "Hannah" a sparkle monkey shirt, which happens to match one that Abby has... Build-A-Bear is overrated and overpriced, but a genius idea, and the kids love it, what do you do?





5 comments:

Kemari said...

OKAY you caught me! I was looking to see if this post was Audrey's Quilt! How cute for Abby! How did I not hear of this yet?

Stephanie said...

It truly is overpriced and overrated but my kids love it. I try and take them once in a while...like every couple of years. But every time they see it they ask...maybe beg to go inside. I just say no and walk by! She looks so happy about her cute monkey!

Nicole Shelby said...

My kids have never gotten a build-a-bear...they don't even know what it is!

Hannah asked why Abby's missing her...she's moving up there this weekend!

My kids are freaky excited to be near their cousins!

Alysha said...

So cute! My 5 year old LOVES Build-a-bear and constantly asks to go there. She's only been a few times and every time her huge smile makes up for the overpriced teddy bear.

Jodi Jean said...

of course abby would pick a monkey ... aidan hasn;t heard of it yet, i'm sure we'll have to go there sooner or later