Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Final Update from Barcelona

Most of our internet availability has been very limited, but we are now checked into our final hotel and have easy access to internet and no one else around, so...

We've checked into our hotel for our last night in Barcelona... and I believe I've officially broken Chris, he's dropped on me like a horse that I can't budge. I almost got him into the Picasso museum but I guess it wasn't meant to be, I tried to get him to the beach, but at least we found the internet. I was afraid before we came that I wouldn't be able to keep up with him, but it was quite the opposite and I've worn him out.

Our trip has been absolutely amazing, I even scanned through a couple pics this morning while waiting for disembarkation, and I've got some great pictures and some great memories to share and even some very funny stories! I'm pretty sure that my legs are slimmer, and my waist is thicker! I'm also pretty sure I won't have to eat for about a week. The food on the cruise was not amazing but there was plenty of it, we were only bummed that we didn't figure out about room service until last night because the BLT's at midnight with Milk and Cookies could have been a great habit this week, or maybe that's a good thing.

We keep trying to pick out our favorite moments and there are so many it's really hard but I think, nope, just kidding I can't choose but I really enjoyed hiking the duomo, maybe not so much the hike, but the view was unbelievable! I even loved the train ride to Florence through the hills of Tuscany, and taking a bus to Grasse through the countryside of Provence, France.

The only real surprise of the week is that the only thing I didn't use in my suitcase was my swimsuit and sunscreen... not really sure why??

Now if we can just get all our flights home, and wake up in time to get to the airport before 4 am tomorrow, and get our luggage home with all our precious cargo in tact, we will be doing good! Hope you are all ready for more stories and the grand slide show presentation! See ya soon... Ciao!

No comments: