Saturday, May 23, 2009

Viva La France!

Well it has been a while since we updated. I guess we were lost in the beauty of Florence. OK OK, enough of the cheese I know. This is Chris and I have to tell you that I didn't know I was going to be vacationing with "Frank the Tank". Heidi walks me into the ground trying to suck the marrow out of each minute in each place. What is a fat computer geek like me to do. I am not used to this exercise stuff.

Enough joking. Florence was AMAZING!!! Heidi didn't get the leather she wanted but truth be told she just got a bag from Coach (so I don't feel too bad telling her no). She did get a glass writing pen and we both got Venetian mask for a Masquarade. The Medici's had great taste in art. We saw David and words can not describe how awe inspiring it was. We also made it to the top of the Duomo. Feel the burn.

We just left France today and Heidi made her own perfume from one of the factory. We also picked up some gifts. The rolling hills and the French Rivera were beautiful. The French people were some of the nicest we have seen and the city of Grasse and Cannes were very clean. We didn't see anyone famous at the festival though. Heidi was looking for Bono.

Cheers all.

No comments: