Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Well, my house is beginning to look a lot like Christmas- today, it even felt like it while I was baking a Gingerbread House... (more on that later), And it started to snow outside (our first real snow). I've been talking about decking my halls, and promised pictures- so here you go!
My entry -- Welcome!
Family room, and mantel, complete with my Christmas village

Family room tree, changed the colors this year- and I love it!

My blue and silver dining room, complete with Blue and Silver tree--- love it!

6 comments:

Scott H. said...

Your house is beautiful with all the deco...Great job decking the halls. And I love that first picture.

T.J. Shelby said...

Nice, can't wait to see it. 2 weeks and counting...

Nicole Shelby said...

holy smokes...i mean snow...

wow. wow. wow.

patty maloy said...

My favorite is the entry! And the snow just gives it that extra special touch! I'm just grab a plate and lets eat...but with you we have to decide what plate to start off with! Very elegant looking. I'm still wondering what was for dinner though?

Jodi Jean said...

looks fabulous ... maybe you've inspired me

Nicole Shelby said...

fancy schmancy new blog deco. i see the christmas deco has expanded to your ephemeral world as well.