Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with our family and friends at the DeSantiago's home! We had a fabulous feast, that once we were finished eating still looked like we had hardly touched it. I was of course in charge of the baking- stuffing, homemade rolls, Pumpkin Almond Praline Pie, Pumpkin Crisp, and a cookie wreath (wish I had gotten a pic of that- it turned out great!), and my now famous Tart Cranberry dipping sauce! Frank and Ivana made turkey breasts and ham, and of course we had all the usual trimmings- and it was so great we never wanted to stop eating (hence the fact I had no room for dessert!)
The Kid's Table!Bird's Eye View!
Frank the Chef...
Yummy Yummy Yummy!!

1 comment:

patty maloy said...

So glad you posted this! I took my camera but never took one picture! It was lots of fun and we had some great food...the desserts were awesome!
Thanks