Monday, December 8, 2008

Mom and Dad's Visit

What would a visit from family be without great food?- I spent a lot of time in the kitchen but the food was fantastic, and I love to take care of my parents since they have always taken such good care of me! If anyone wasn't fat and happy, it wasn't my fault!
Abby showing off her new necklace that she made with Grandma's help!
Claire is concentrating very hard... and did a great job on her necklace!
Dad brought a whole stash of beads to make necklaces with the girls and they loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa- he also did an art afternoon but I'm not sure where those pics are!?
Mom and Dad also brought early Christmas with them... our girls think Christmas lasts all of November and December!? Hahaha... but we had a great early Christmas morning with lot's of gifts from Mom and Dad...
Being the good Grandma- she helped put Claire's new doll accessories together!
Claire loves her new baby!
The super soft pillows were a huge success!
Yahoo!
Cute new clothes!
Zach is going to be so fun this Christmas, he's just figuring out all about presents and Santa... Yea
Abby the little Chef got a cooking set, that she loves to get in the kitchen and use with me...
We were all smiles and gratitude- Mom and Dad spoiled us all rotten! Even Chris and I!
Mom and Dad brought Christmas early with them on their visit in November--- too fun!
Look at that stash, we don't even need to have another Christmas morning... fun and spoiled!

1 comment:

Kemari said...

wow looks like fun! i know it was for you guys!