Thursday, July 10, 2008

Coaching T-Ball


For those of you who didn't believe that I was actually coaching T-Ball as I said I was--- here are a couple pictures of proof (nevermind the lazy hair day). And for those of you who didn't know, yes, I in fact got suckered into coaching Abby's team. Chris was mad for accepting after he turned them down, but he was a good sport and helped me out anyway. He hated it!! I, surprisingly, didn't think it was all that bad- we had a cute little team, not a good team, but a very cute one nonetheless. And yes, those hills behind me are the same view we have from our backyard- NICE! GO Phillies! (Thank heavens the season is over...)

3 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

Hey...who cares if they are any good...as long as they are cute in their uniforms, right?

And speaking of boobs - in the top pic - you look boobless! HA HA HA!

Jodi Jean said...

MUHAHAHA ... boobless heidi!! serves you right.

speaking of boobs ... i just bought a new bra and i'm LOVING it, its nice to have the girls up and where they belong!

i agree ... who cares how well they play, as long as they are cute. isn't that what kid sports are all about?

Heidi Maloy said...

"Thanks for noticing" (in the voice of Eeyore) City gave me a men's Large shirt--- swimming in it (the pants I was wearing weren't very flattering either though) Put them in DI right after I saw the pics from that game... but don't make me post a pic of my great rack!!