Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Adorable Kids


Isabelle AliseAbigail Madelyn
Claire Adelaide
Zachary Evan James

I couldn't get a good picture of them all together, so I figured I would try to get a couple decent ones of them separate... taking these may have made me a little late for church on Sunday, but sometimes it's worth it. It's not often that they are all cute and clean at the same time, so I have to take advantage where I can get it... so here are my attempts at some cute closeups of my munchkins. Chris was pointing out that lately, little old people stop us (frequently) and tell us what a cute little family we have--- a bunch of little old people can't be wrong, it must be true.

5 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

a bunch of little old people aren't wrong!! the are adorable.

aidan wouldn't let me take the screen off zach ... he just kpt waving and saying "hi"

Kaylene said...

I would agree. A cute family deserves to be noticed. Thanks again Heidi for letting us stay at your house. It was good to see you guys and the kids again.

Nicole Shelby said...

cute! beyond cute!

and here they all look so serene and mellow...hmm...
like when they are asleep...photography holds them still for a minute.

they all look related...and yet individuals. yep, good pics are worth missing the announcements in the beginning!

Scott H. said...

They are all cute, but Amanda says these look like mug shots....But I understand how difficult it is to get your kids to stand still, much less together.

Christopher Maloy said...

Too happy for mugshots, thanks a lot Amanda ;) Chris says, "Mugshots in the funny farm."