Saturday, November 1, 2008

Abby's Class Halloween Party!


I am the head Room mom in Abby's first grade class- and so I was in charge of the Halloween party! We played Halloween Bingo, and made a Witch's stew (game), and did a Broom Dance (another game). We decorated Pumpkin Sugar cookies and made our own chocolate dipped pretzels and Halloween candy molds! We also decorated a little Halloween fun foam craft! And then we drank homemade Root Beer (that smoked and gurgled) out of it's own witches cauldron! And the kids even got treat bags (I rebelled and put in Halloween pencils and erasers since I knew they would get plenty of candy). I couldn't have done it without my great mother helpers- Thanks Callie, Gina, and Kim!! It was of course crazy- but I think they had a lot of fun!



2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

awesome .. sounds like you were on top of things (as always). i actually mentioned you and your talents in our RS lesson today. love ya sis!

Kemari said...

Oh we love 1st grade room moms and all they do!!!!! hahaha! I ran out of energy to blog about that one! looks like fun! No we are on to the Xmas parties! Maybe I will get more parents to volunteer!