Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Cute girlies ready for their first day of school... they were both so happy to be going back. Isabelle started fourth grade if you can believe that?? and Abby is in second... Claire starts Kindergarten next Wednesday...
Here's my cute, smart, preppy little girls. I love you adorable little munchkins!

Zach wanted in on the action too... I think this is his prepping to say "Cheese" face...
We decided to walk the kids for their first day back, Chris was even the hero Dad who went into work late so he could walk them and be there to drop them off and kiss them goodbye their first day, he really is such a great Dad!! And sometimes I don't give him enough credit for that, so I'm publicly giving you credit Chris... you are a fantastic Dad!! And I couldn't help taking thic picture of Claire and her friend Kate, they were too cute! I would have a pic of Chris walking the girls but most of you know, that he's always 20 paces ahead of me... ;)

Here's Abigail in front of her new class, her teacher this year is Mrs. Ewell.
Isabelle thought it was hilarious that one of her best little friends had almost the same outfit as her... we had to take a picture of the cute twins, this is her friend Ciera Marshall, aka, CiCi!
Isabelle and Abigail had their first day back at school yesterday, and I'm honestly not sure who was more excited!? They are both SO happy with their new teachers and have fun friends in their classes, so we're all good to go! And of course, their proud little daddy!

8 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

We still have a few more days! Enjoy!

Kathryn said...

Where's Mommy?

Nicole Shelby said...

Beautiful!

Points for Chris!

Kemari said...

So cute! that was a fun morning

Unknown said...

You have such an ADORABLE family!

Heidi Maloy said...

Kathryn, Mommy is usually behind the camera... generations are going to look back at our family photo legacy and not even know I existed... at least not together with my family ;) But we are getting some fun family pics done this weekend, so they'll at least have that ;)

Kathryn said...

We'll have the same problem. Have fun doing your pics, your hair is cute!

Connie H said...

Oh my, such mature girls! I love first day back to school. I was there a couple of years ago to enjoy it with you. But my heart was there with you this year. I LOVE you all.