Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kemari Loves My Blog

Kemari said she loves my blog and asked me to do this! I love to read other peoples, so here is mine!

1. Where is your cell phone? On the charger
2. Where is your significant other? Sleeping
3. Your hair color? Chocolate and Caramel
4. Your mother? My hero
5. Your father? My standard for Men
6. Your favorite thing? Laughing and Smiling
7. Your dream last night? Can't remember
8. Your dream/goal? To be successful in my own mind
9. The room you're in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Sewing, Quilting, Crafts, Decorating, Party Planning, Cooking, Music, Scrappin'
11. Your fear? Not living to my true potential
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Comfortable- have my life, home, kids, finances in order
13. Where were you last night? Home, hanging out with my family
14. What you're not? High Maintenance
15. One of your wish-list items? Finished Basement
16. Where you grew up? So-Cal, baby
17. The last thing you ate? Homemade Sugar Cookies- Yum!
18. What are you wearing? Pajamas
19. Your TV? 32" TV ( I think, I'm not sure)
20. Your pet? Snowball the cat, (my family will be disappointed to find that Reese's is gone)
21. Your computer? IBM ThinkPad laptop
22. Your mood? relaxed, and and yet anxious
23. Missing someone? My California family
24. Your car? '99 Ford Windstar, it's still going
25. Something you're not wearing? Clothes
26. Favorite store? Costco
27. Your summer? Too short, and not enough beach- but fun, and chill just the same
28. Love someone? Of course...
29. Your favorite color? All shades of Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight
31. Last time you cried? Last night, unusual for me

I award the following 7 people to do the 'I Love Your Blog' post!
Chris
Nicole
Jodi
Scott
TJ
Sonny
Mom

2 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

i obeyed.

i love your blog too.

Jodi Jean said...

ugh ... i'll try to get around to doing this. posting and reading blogs has taken a backburner while i adjust to 2 kids!