Friday, September 12, 2008

All Is Right With The World

When Kemari saw my blog and discovered that it wasn't all cute and creative, she was sure I had the flu, or had lost my mind, or that something definitely was not right in the world... so I've decided that since I'm cute and creative, my blog (at least background) should be too! So... here is the big unveiling of my autumn blog... what do you think?? Nicole, it is funny that your creative self has a simple blog but if you are interested, there is a link to the CUTE website that has the layouts for cute blogs... beware, you will find something cute and fun...wow, I just reread that and I said "cute" way too many times... have a CUTE day!

4 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

cute schmoot.

did you not read that mine is intentionally like that?

i enjoy your cute-ness. but most that i've seen just detract. too much deco. not enough emphasis on the pics/story.

so, while i've thought about pimping it all out. i opted to keep it completely clean (for now).

it's not lame. it's deliberate. the real trick is my readers seeing the art in it when their noses aren't rubbed into it.

that being said - your's is CUTE. cute. cute. cute.

Heidi Maloy said...

Nicole, I actually agree with you- hence the specific choosing of this- it adds a little cuteness and whimsy but on the whole is rather simple so it shouldn't detract too much- just a simple pretty "background" BUT I completely understand your choice and knew it was deliberate... I was just teasing because I read your comment about that AS I was pimpin' mine all out...

Jodi Jean said...

haha ... and i keep my simple for the same reasons nicole does.

that being said, i like your background, its cute and it fits your style.

i had fun chatting with you tonight! i can't believe we talked for so long, i guess we should do it more often!

Connie H said...

Your blog is CUTE! I don't/can't find time to figure out how to change mine since Nicole set it up it will stay. But guess what I really like it.