Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fringe

Ok, so you probably all saw it anyway... but if you want to check out a cool new show- check out Fringe (Fox)... weird, fringe science stuff plus intrigue and action and everything you would want from an entertaining drama. It was created by JJ Abrams (Alias, Lost, etc) Anyone see it? Want to share thoughts, opinions, criticism--- be my guest. Be warned though, if you haven't seen it, there are some gruesome body decaying scenes... so don't come back and blame me if that's not your thing. (It was easy for me to ignore, I was also hand stitching a Halloween wall hanging, which is turning out SO cute by the way).

6 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

i dvr'd it ... but rob's in michigan so i gotta wait til he gets home to watch it ... since i figure he'd enjoy it as well ... i'll return and report after we watch it

Nicole Shelby said...

t stayed up until 3a last night watching it. i know because i was rational and went to bed at a decent hour...he was still awake when i got up with caleb the first time.

he said it reminded him of x-files...without aliens.

+ like the new format!

wanna know something weird? i'm the crazy scrapbooker...and i choose to have my blog the simplest! even my hub's is more decorative! it is intentional - but still funny.

Lacei Child said...

Hey Hiedi! Thanks for all your help today! I can't wait for Super Saturday! I am going with you and kemarie on monday to that wood place! I guess I will see ya then! ~lace

T.J. Shelby said...

Cool show. I will continue to wathc but will say that it is essentially The X-Files, minus the aliens...but I'm sure in the episodes to follow we will have a close encounter.

If they say "The truth is out there," then I will know for sure it is a complete remake.

Heidi Maloy said...

Nicole, your comments about the layout made me laugh because Kemari just checked out my blog and decided the world is not right when Heidi's blog is not uber cute... and I've been looking into making it more interesting... cute changes to come.

T- I agree, it's x-files with a weird science twist, I don't really see them going the alien route though (avoiding being too closely related) but we'll see...

Kemari said...

Ha ha You are in your element now! Please post your wall hanging for the world to go crazy about! You said it was done!