Friday, September 19, 2008

New Do

I have been wanting and waiting to get my hair done for awhile now... the highlights had grown out to white trash status, and the ends were beyond scraggly (yes, that is a word!)... so finally the day has come! I got brave and tried a whole new color- Kallie (Hi, if you are stalking) did a great job and I love it- we did an allover chocolate color with caramel low lights for depth and definition- the cut is updated, versatile, cute and easy- all the things I like in a cut! Anyway, just thought I would share the new me!

7 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

looks good.

yes, scraggly is a word - at least to us!

you are one hot mama!
(plus anything is better than the "dora-bob" incident)

Unknown said...

It's fun to hear from you...your haircut looks great! Hope everything continues to go well for you guys.

Will and Tracey

Kemari said...

As I was the first to see it in real life...I absolutely love love love it! new facebook profile pic for sure! tell me what Chris said!

Connie H said...

Who gave you Skraggly hair? It sure doesn't look skraggly, it looks beautiful. You are beautiful, inside and out. Love ya forever. mom

Scott H. said...

It looks great sister, though the ice cream sundae theme is interesting...(vanilla skin with chocolate and caramel on top).

Jodi Jean said...

looks great heidi ... reminds me i should have cut my hair ... now i probably wont have time for a bit once #2 arrives ... then my hair will be scraggly!!

but it looks GREAT!!!

Heidi said...

Looks very cute! I have the short do too...easy! Cute!