Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Zach... from Grandma and Grandpa





Grandma Connie and Grandpa Mark sent up a present for Zach, I wish this was a video, because I swear it took him about a half hour to open it (which killed his sisters and his Dad, hilarious). He was ripping one inch squares of paper at a time, too funny. Then when he opened it, he was scared of the cute Lion hooded towel, so we were showing him how fun it was and I think I may have had even more fun with it then he did (initially)...
Thanks Mom and Dad! You always spoil us!

3 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

go zach! i get him. at my baby shower they made fun of me for taking my time opening. so, i had to start ripping and tossing. gotta please the masses.

heidi - you look just ravishing in faux lion.

Christopher Maloy said...

That is one sexy lion. I dig the librarian lion look .... grrrrrrrrr......

Jodi Jean said...

haha ... so cute!!